Monday, 23 May 2011

#1 Italeri 1:35 Tiger 1 Ausf. E

There is a horrible gale force wind outside in Sunny Scotland! A few days ago I picked up my latest project... an Italeri 1:35 Tiger I Ausf. E Main battle tank. This is my first attempt at a model of this scale and so far has been a pleasure, albight time consuming. At first, it felt a bit daunting as there are so many intricate pieces. However, taking it step by step, it becomes clear how easy this model actually is to assemble. The most time consuming part so far has been the assembling of the tracks. If you ever get this model, I'd advise sticking a movie on so you don't die of boredom! The next stage for me before I fully assemble the hull is to paint the engine bay and the engine (yes it goes into detail). I'll probably paint the bay in a red oxide colour and use flat back for the engine with some MIG Pigments. Time for a game of Company of Heroes...

Stay tuned....






No comments:

Post a Comment