Wednesday, 29 June 2011

#7 Italeri 1:35 Tiger 1 Ausf. E

So just blitzed the rest of the model. Up until the stage before I apply decals and try some weathering. I thought, best idea to have the model almost at factory finish stage with 'new' cable tows fixed, tools etc and some light rubbing with a dry brush using Vallejo oily steel on 'new' tracks. Still some touching up to do and splashes from the air brush (yes still need to get better at it) but I can hopefully hide that with pigments and what not..... The salt grains are still attached and I will probably chip them off with a tooth pick before applying a clear gloss coat to seal the acrylic paint in. Some of the pics, you can some of the salt has fallen off already, so gives an idea of how it may turn out. 



















1 comment:

  1. Looking good man, well smaaaaht. :)

    Oh and I like your personal description

    "By day I'm an electrical engineer, by night...the Night Slasher!" xD

    ReplyDelete